[ROVERNET - UK] Re: rovernet Digest, Vol 42, Issue 31

Jess Rainey jrainey at monarch.net
Wed May 17 04:43:27 BST 2006

Hi Andrew,

I have to admit that I'm intrigued by a Vanden Plas SD1 as well,
particularly if you have the parts to convert it to a left hand drive...
right hand drive can be a novelty in the North American market, but in
practical terms can be a bit fussy when driving those North American
highways and byways!

I'm in British Columbia so importing wouldn't be an issue.  You don't know
of anything that would cause it to fail a provincial inspection?  At this
point I'm probably just curious, but you never know!  I'll give you a call.
regards,

Jess Rainey
Terrace, BC
1980 SD1