[ROVERNET - UK] So why is it so hard to find a Rover in the U S?

Peter Huttemeier peterhut at melbpc.org.au
Fri May 19 05:22:55 BST 2006

On Thu, 18 May 2006 21:07:38 -0500, you wrote:

>only seen pictures.  One of the New Zealand dealers has a
>75 V8 listed (NZ$77,000), but I won't live long enough for
>it to become "antique."

One of our members is selling his late model 75 with Sprintex
Supercharger for around Aus$55,000. See our web page Car Mart.

He is selling because he also bought MG ZT260 and does not have enough
time to drive both!!

He says the supercharged V6 is not much slower than the V8, but on the
track ultimately the rear drive V8 MG handles better than the front
drive supercharged V6.
Cheers,

Peter Huttemeier
Secretary & Webmaster