[ROVERNET - UK] P6/P6B Series 2 Bonnet Badges

Kent Kinard kkinard at wcc.net
Fri May 19 15:05:41 BST 2006

Hi Ray,
Classic Badges (UK) lists these as "currently out of
stock," so I don't know if they intend to reproduce more
or not.  Their last price was about 32 pounds sterling.
 Pierre might have one as he seems to have stuff that no
one else has.  Yes, they are very costly.  I have one that
I bought eight years ago at BD&G in London, but I am
saving it for my 2200TC if I ever get an engine for it.

Roverly,
Kent K.