[ROVERNET - UK] Re: Help! Intervention needed! OT

Geoff Kirkpatrick britcarnut at yahoo.com
Wed May 24 18:11:09 BST 2006

>Has anyone else had similar experiences of being drawn
>cars you know you shouldn't buy? I need your counsel...

>Glen

Constantly, and I'm an unreformed junkie.  That's why I have 25 cars.  The
current automotive meth that's singing its siren song is a 1959 Triumph 10
estate on Craigslist in Bellingham, Washington.  That's a Standard
Companion (I think) to you non-North Americans.  Fortunately it's too far
away for me to pop up there on my lunch hour, otherwise it would almost
certainly find itself in my stash forthwith.

Geoff

"This is the final test of a gentleman: his respect for those who can be of no possible service to him."
- William Lyon Phelps

Geoff Kirkpatrick, 382 Riverside Avenue, Ben Lomond, CA 95005, USA