[ROVERNET - UK] Levers and tappets and brakes, Oh My.

Vern Klukas vern at inkspotco.com
Mon May 29 22:48:31 BST 2006

I'm not quite as firm as Eric about it being impossible, as I have
done it. Once. On one side of the car. The other side had to be
disassembled.

On the bench, it is possible for sure, thought it often takes several
tried and it helps if you have a spare caliper apart to experiment on.

OTOH, if you paid money for it to be done right, and have the time,
it makes much more sense to just send them back and get them fixed,
rather than suffer the slings and arrows of fate by DIY.

Yours
Vern