[ROVERNET - UK] We got the Rover running and need questions answered fast

Ali Al-Abbasi alialabbasi at hotmail.com
Wed May 31 00:12:02 BST 2006

Jim (the guy helping me with my cars) rebult the carbs and we then
disconnected the fuel pump and Jerry Rigged the carbs to a make shift fuel
tank made of an Aquafina bottle.

After tinkering with the starter motor, the engine cranked and ran and we
got oil pressure.

Now I need to set a bunch of stuff up for tomorow. Will anyone who is
experienced with the 3500S  be willing to have a quick telephone
conversation with me? I need some questions answered before I hit the parts
store.

Regards

Al