[ROVERNET - UK] Coolant choice

Ben Rodgers irishrover at netscape.ca
Wed May 31 01:27:38 BST 2006

Hi Vern
            A very interesting email on coolant, and I agree with most of
your points, however I'm not sure I would want to use 100% water in the
cooling system. I have always believed that some anti freeze should be used,
if only as a lubricant. Pure water has no lubricating ability and can cause
damage to seals etc. Better described, its rather like trying to wash your
hands without soap.
                               Regards  Ben

FREDERICK  (BEN) RODGERS
born in Belfast, Northern Ireland,
Author of "lily and me" a great book and a great read .
Order on line at amazon.com. Book # ISBN1-55430-019-3