[ROVERNET - UK] Rover 3500S parts interchangeability

Aidrian Bridgeman-Sutton smokeandsteam at san.rr.com
Wed May 31 02:58:07 BST 2006

I know Al knows about this supplier this but one useful UK source is Ian
Wilson of Joseph's in Doncaster

Ian's very knowledgeable about P6s in general and knows a good bit about =
the
NADA/Federal cars - he also has some spares specific to these both used =
and
NOS - he's taken a handful of 3500s back over the water and has restored =
couple of them.

He trades on eBay as "ianp6man" and can be emailed at=20

ian at josephsp6spares.freeserve.co.uk

I haven't compared his prices with the usual suspects, but his advice =
and
conversation are good for motivation.

As usual local suppliers won't be there if we don't use them, but =
overseas
suppliers are worth knowing about if you can=92t find what you need =
here.

Aidrian

--=20
Checked by AVG Free Edition.