[ROVERNET - UK] NADA 3500S parts car on Ebay - looks likeagooddeal

Brooks restore at nbnet.nb.ca
Sat Nov 18 20:25:02 GMT 2006

What's so "strange" ?? I have a 71 Rover...I highly doubt that many here on
this board or any other would be trying to sell a car with a registration
that states 71 as a '69 model.....or am I wrong ??  My serial # is one of
the earliest for this model but this car actually was sold in the spring of
71....I know 'cause I was there. :)