[ROVERNET - UK] NADA 3500S parts car on Ebay - looks likeagooddeal

Scott's Old Auto Rubber scottsoldautorubber at bigpond.com.au
Sun Nov 19 22:39:29 GMT 2006

You try selling someone parts for a 1971 car and find out it was made in
1969, very different seals used in some instances, I have also owned a 1955
Morris Minor Ute which was sold and registered in 1958, try fitting one
piece windscreen seals to a split screen windscreen! Date of registration is
completely irrelevant, especially when we have had P6B's sold in Australia
in 1981 brand new, and no way can you call them an SD1.
Thankyou,
Scott.

We have moved, see web site below for details!!!
Our postal address and phone numbers are the same.
www.scottsoldautorubber.com.au
Automotive Rubber and Seals for Many Makes and Models,
P.O. Box 107 Oakleigh, Melbourne 3166,  Australia.
Phone and Fax: - 61- 3 - 9563 3023
http://www.xe.net/pca/
(Currency Converter)
scottsoldautorubber at bigpond.com.au