R: [ROVERNET - UK] Outer sills - Black but which black?

pjemail at aol.com pjemail at aol.com
Tue Nov 21 15:42:22 GMT 2006

Dear Gianluca,

When you have black  outer siills they, and bottom of the front wings,
were painted in satin black at the factory, as you can see from the
information contained in the official parts catalogues. On series II
cars, when they had a brown vinyl roof, the outer sills and bottom of
the front wings were in satin brown.

Regards,

Pierre Janusz