R: [ROVERNET - UK] Outer sills - Chrome

Peter Mitchell peter_m at amnet.net.au
Wed Nov 22 23:16:51 GMT 2006

Just to add a final note of confusion to this interesting discussion, one of
our club members, Gordon Morrison, has had his P6B's sills done in chrome;
the car also has wire wheels.

The overall appearance is very smart. Gordon has owned the car since new and
I must confess to coveting it on every occasion that I see it.  Kent could
confirm that this is not a real sin as I am not coveting the owner's wife or
donkey!  Theologically though, I see myself as on shaky ground, so will back
off on this point.

I have some photos of the car taken at the 2004 Perth Rove if a member wants
to see the effect of chrome sills.

All the best with your sills, Gianluca.

Peter Mitchell
Perth Australia