R: [ROVERNET - UK] Outer sills - Chrome - 10 Rovermandments

Peter Mitchell peter_m at amnet.net.au
Fri Nov 24 02:22:06 GMT 2006

Kent, I just knew that I would wail and gnash my teeth on receipt of your
message!

Okay already, so I rejoice with Gordon at his snazzy car!!

I haven't seen the 10 Rovermandments, would love a copy...

The car is very nice and more seriously, has the finish that I would be
delighted to have on my car in perhaps 10 years.   I have sent some photos
to Rudiger and Gianluca should post them to the Rovernet web site. (Note:
Eric, I have forgotten how to do this).

Peter Mitchell