[ROVERNET - UK] Photos from Australian Rove

Michael J Pellow mp349 at xtra.co.nz
Tue Oct 17 18:59:24 BST 2006

David Walker wrote:
> Many Australian P6s were made in Nelson ,New Zealand,Could this be one of
> them?

There are two easy ways that NZ new P6,s can be identified.
1 Th glass in the windows will have NZ safety standard logo
2 On the L F side inner guard in the engine bay,where the chassis number
is stamped there is an additional small metal tag with the production
date spot welded.Date reads day.month.year

Michael Pellow
2 x 46 10 HP
1 x 49 75 6 light
1      P4 60