[ROVERNET - UK] Autos

JOHN HALL J.HALL11 at COMCAST.NET
Sun Oct 22 01:23:15 BST 2006

Probably like me. I had a 1942 Chevy with bumpers painted gray,  a1948
Lincoln Contentinal,  1947 Desoto ( 9 passenger with sunroof and leather
seats) , 1955 Studebaker Golden Hawk, 57 Citroen ID-19, 63 DS21, 68 DS-31,
72 SM. Now have an 86 CX25GTi.. also1966 Rover 2000 Automatic,  68 2000TC.
Now have 3  3500S. I appreciate good design and safety features. Notice that
most modern cars have an aerodynamic body shape like the Citroens. Some are
now designed so the engine will go under the front seats like the Rovers and
Citroens if in a head on collision.

Rovernet is no place for politics or religion. There is more than enough of
that on the web now.