[ROVERNET - UK] Prejudice on the Rovernet..again (possiblediatribe enclosed)

Brooks restore at nbnet.nb.ca
Sun Oct 22 02:20:01 BST 2006

Well..since this is definatly an "Off topic" discussion...I will add my two
cents worth here as well.

 I feel your anguish and rest assured your troops are certainly not alone
...we have Canadians as well laying down their lives. There are many other
forums that are full of people wanting to talk politics and wisdom of
war...however I come here to talk Rovers and find that whenever our group of
enthusiasts stray from our love of the Rover Marquis it tends to create an
unpleasant atmosphere...it starts out calm and ends up rough. I've seen it
before and hope never to see it again. So...perhaps keeping the politics and
religion (both hot topics) away from our board would be a wise thought in
the name of roverly love...  :)

Regards

 Dennis