[ROVERNET - UK] Prejudice on the Rovernet..again (possiblediatribe enclosed)

geffandjulie geffandjulie at comcast.net
Sun Oct 22 03:59:16 BST 2006

I would not comment on the imminent departure ( so it is said) of Tony
Blair, or on the NZ elections, or Australian. I think it woudl be insulting
to Rovernet readers.
As to your response, your last line says it all: "steer things in the right
direction".  Your definition of the right direction, it seems.
This will be my last non-Rover post. I purposely changed the title so as to
be honest about the subject. In the future, I ask all 'netters to plainly
identify the subject. If it is non-Rover, I will delete before reading.