[ROVERNET - UK] Fwd: Rover available

Geoff Kirkpatrick britcarnut at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 24 17:39:12 BST 2006

This apparently got bounced by Rovernet when I first sent it, probably
because it had a big distribution list and was therefore treated as spam.
Here it is again, minus the big distribution list.  Since I first sent it
a week or so ago, John Burkhard has spoken with the car's owner and it
sounds like a project or parts car.  Still, hopefully it can be saved from
the crusher.

Geoff

> Hi all (and especially those in the vicinity of Central California),
>
> Received this e-mail today from Byron Brill, fearless leader of the
> Arcane
> Auto Society here in California.  The local British car fraternity is
> trying to find a home for this P5 saloon.  I'm tempted but I think I've
> tried my wife's patience a little too much the past year or so with my
> new
> acquisitions.  Sounds like time is running out for the old girl due to
> unfriendly local authorities.  Hope someone out there can take her out
> of
> harm's way!
>
> Geoff K.

"This is the final test of a gentleman: his respect for those who can be of no possible service to him."
- William Lyon Phelps

Geoff Kirkpatrick, 382 Riverside Avenue, Ben Lomond, CA 95005, USA