[ROVERNET - UK] tc tune and fuel pump

John Burkhard burkhaj at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 24 19:48:37 BST 2006

Hi Larry,

There are two types of fuel pumps for the 2000's.  The early can be rebuilt
with no problems as the valves are held in with two screws and a retaining
plate.  The late, I am not sure how to tell the difference with out taking
it apart, type the valves are wedged in.  I sent my late type pump to
Terrill Machine Inc. in Texas and for $61.00 including shipping and they
did the a super job.

Terrill Machine Inc.
1000 C.R. 454
DeLeon, TX 76444