[ROVERNET - UK] Leather

peter king peter at king-co.com
Mon Oct 30 21:36:20 GMT 2006

I can vouch for the Leatherique oil. It transformed my P5 MKIII back
seat tops  from cardboard-stiff to soft and flexible again. I rubbed
it in with my hands repeatedly during the summer months. I also
purchased their leather dye, which they perfectly matched to a sample
I sent. I haven't had the opportunity to try it yet, but will let you
know how it works when (if) I do.

Peter