[ROVERNET - UK] Off Post - Peter Brock Killed

iudkuy wcygiohs iudkuy at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 8 10:36:19 BST 2006

Glen

Thanks for the link. The news says that he was driving
a Daytona Coupe, so this was probably the car. There's
an irony in reading about the handling in the article,
but there's no overcoming physics in the end. It's a
little like the P4 isn't it?

Denny Hulme died at the wheel of a car at Bathurst in
1992. I always thought that it'd be a good way to go -
doing what you like best. Better than wasting away in
a nursing home anyway.

Peter B

http://www.roadandtrack.com/article.asp?section_id=3&article_id=3326&print_page=y