[ROVERNET - UK] butter fingers

Steven Dibdin sdibdin at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 11 13:41:23 BST 2006

Hi Mike,

Great story. But I can't take credit for "bringing a TC back from the
brink". I wonder if you are thinking of Ali's work? Mine is original but not
completely overwhelming! Just don't won't to take someone else's, much
deserved' praise.

To add to that story I did confuse folks at work the other week when I came
in with a burn half way around my left wrist.

I dropped a nut beside the battery, reached down to retrieve it. Clasp of
metal watch band touches positive terminal, case of watch touches servo
bracket. Half a second of 740 amps runs through metal band, it gets hot, so
does wrist. Thank heavens the new neighbors didn't hear my language from the
garage!

All the best,

Steven Dibdin