[ROVERNET - UK] Ruotolo Gianluca 2000TC

Ali Al-Abbasi alialabbasi at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 11 16:31:41 BST 2006

To follow up on this communication, I have been in touch with Gianluca who
is performing a fairly major restoration on his 2000TC.

I thought you guys may be interested in seeing his progress. Gianluca has
agreed to allow me to host pictures of his restoration progress on my
website. You can find the link on:
http://www.w108.org/gallery/view_album.php?set_albumName=Gianluca2000TC

Enjoy.