[ROVERNET - UK] Tim re MGs on the Rocks show

Glen Wilson rovercar at comcast.net
Tue Sep 12 18:01:36 BST 2006

Tim,

Here's the website info.

General re show:

http://www.mgsofbaltimore.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=16&Itemid=26

Registration form:

http://www.mgsofbaltimore.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=32&Itemid=47

I've been offering a "personal service" to help people to move on this
buy accepting PayPal payments and mailing in completed forms. If you
want me to do it, I will need names, addresses and contact info for both
you and your son as well as a description of the cars (they want year
make model and color). If you do it yourself, please put RSTCA under
"club affiliation" and it may help us to all end up in one place.

Glen Wilson
rovercar at comcast.net