[ROVERNET - UK] 1971 P6B NADA

Glen Wilson rovercar at comcast.net
Fri Sep 15 01:58:33 BST 2006

sspmilr at netzero.net wrote:
> Hi Roverists:
>
> Our speedometer is fluxuating wildly, at times at high speed.  It has
> never been rock solid stable from day one.  It has always had a slight
> fluxuation.  Any ideas for a cure?  Is there anyone who converts them
> to an electric drive?
>
> Peter Miller
> Arlington, Wa.
> USA

Peter all you need to do is get her out on the road and let her stretch
her legs.

Arlington, WA to Arlington, VA with a stop at the car show north of
Baltimore should do the trick!

;-)

Sometimes the little 90 degree gearbox behind the speedo can give
trouble. Those are not easy to find, but they are out there.

Glen