[ROVERNET - UK] Announcing: www.RSTCA.com

Scott's Old Auto Rubber scottsoldautorubber at bigpond.com.au
Tue Sep 26 07:12:27 BST 2006

Can I get a lift with you?
thankyou,
Scott.

We have moved, see web site below for details!!!
Our postal address and phone numbers are the same.
www.scottsoldautorubber.com.au
Automotive Rubber and Seals for Many Makes and Models,
P.O. Box 107 Oakleigh, Melbourne 3166,  Australia.
Phone and Fax: - 61- 3 - 9563 3023
http://www.xe.net/pca/
(Currency Converter)
scottsoldautorubber at bigpond.com.au