[ROVERNET - UK] RSTCA Website

Glen Wilson rovercar at comcast.net
Wed Sep 27 19:44:19 BST 2006

Slatskars wrote:
> Thanks for posting the web site, I may finally join.
>
> Slats
Well, it's not hard to join. Basically, you just send us your contact
info so we can include you in and grant us the privilege of calling you
a member. There are no dues because we are pretty much an online
organization, and we welcome anyone no matter where they live. It's
pretty informal, and we're not competing with any other clubs.

Did you see Roland's history of his P5 at the Members' Cars section?
It's a good read.

Glen