[ROVERNET - UK] Calling Rovernet Brain trust!!!

Slatskars slatskars at comcast.net
Fri Sep 29 03:54:38 BST 2006

I thought that I really new SU carbs pretty well, but this is a new wrinkle
for me. Thanks John. I have very little experience with the HD type as the
P-5 is the only one that I have. I do have vehicles with the other three
types and have been playing with them since 1958. Always something new to
learn.

I have taught several tech sessions on both the SU carbs and fuel pumps for
the Portland, OR Club T-MG and at the last G.O.F. Back to the books!

Slats