[ROVERNET - UK] 1967 Rover P5 MkIII

James Stapleton jstapleton at mqzip.com
Mon Apr 2 22:12:06 BST 2007

Hello All,

My name is James Stapleton. I am located in Montreal.
I was looking to buy a Rover P5. I was about to see a white P5 MkIII with
red interior in Toronto Canada.
It was listed at Bramhall automotive classics. They show it as sold but have
told me the buyer pulled the listing to sell a number of cars at once.
The car is at Bloor and University in an underground garage.
I was told the car was Brian Smith's before he passed on.
I was also told that the gentleman might be from Pakistan.
I was also told he was at Bronte British Car Day last year...where the car
was for sale.

I am very interested in finding the owner...and car.
If anyone can help it would be appreciated.

Many thanks,
James