[ROVERNET - UK] Other P5 News

Paul Smith Paul.Smith at auroraenergy.com.au
Mon Apr 2 23:42:58 BST 2007

I haven't experienced a P5 heater!
P4 was okish, P6 is okish.  I doubt I'd like either in a blizzard/-30C that the Canucks get.
I had a Passat wagon (Rover didn't make wagons, grr) and it had a heater that would fry eggs.  The hardest thing was to turn it low enough to get a bit of heat!
I need to pull the heater box out of the P6B, the seals are dead I'd say.

PVS