[ROVERNET - UK] Peter Miller

Slatskars slatskars at comcast.net
Tue Apr 17 00:39:44 BST 2007

Kent,

Thanks for the information regarding Peter. We just got back from four days
over in Bend, OR, and have been out of touch with the world.

We just met Peter last year and I was looking forward to swapping more sea
stories with him as we were both retired Navy. Life goes by much too
quickly. He was very easy to get to know.

Slats