[ROVERNET - UK] Re: Rover P6 Bonnet Badge

Geoff Kirkpatrick britcarnut at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 17 18:40:23 BST 2007

 A few years ago I listed a very nice, but used P6 series 1 grille badge
on ebay.  I expected to get maybe $15-20 US for it, and was astounded when
it finally sold for over $100.  So it does seem this stuff is scarce, and
in demand.

Geoff Kirkpatrick

> Message: 1
> Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 21:22:19 +1000
> From: "Ray Wilkins" <raywilkins at optusnet.com.au>
> Subject: [ROVERNET - UK] Rover P6 Bonnet Badge
> To: <rovernet at lyris.ccdata.com>
>
> This is absolute lunacy! Ebay have a P6 Series 2 bonnet badge (Item no.
> 290105715099) for a 'Buy it now' price of GBP 120.00. Unbelievable! I
> will
> be interested to see if anyone is actually willing to fork out that
> amount
> of money for this badge. OK so it is NOS but really!
>
> Ray Wilkins
> 1976 P6B
> Melbourne Autsralia

"This is the final test of a gentleman: his respect for those who can be of no possible service to him."
- William Lyon Phelps

Geoff Kirkpatrick, 382 Riverside Avenue, Ben Lomond, CA 95005, USA