[ROVERNET - UK] Starter relay

Bill Robertson rover2000nut at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 18 13:05:25 BST 2007

Thanks John for clearing that up because i kept looking in my books and
checked all my parts downstairs and couldn't find the afore mentioned
relay..............My TC is a manual gearbox with the inertia
starter......Therefore i'm looking for something that isn't there on my
car.............I'll hopefully get it started when i go up to the storage
garage in a month by putting the power directly to the starter and bypassing
the solenoid until i can get it home to look at.......or maybe i'll get
lucky and it will turn over on its own............It has only happened twice
all last year where it hasn't started and had to be pushed started

Thanks again for all the helpful information

Bill Robertson