[ROVERNET - UK] RoverTC Brake Bleeding??

Ben Rodgers irishrover at netscape.ca
Fri Apr 20 21:26:35 BST 2007

Hi Guys
            Once again I thought it wise to call on the collective brains of
Rovernet before I go out and struggle more than is necessary to get brakes
on the TC.
My car has the twin brake servo's so I'm wondering if I need to run the
engine before trying to bleed, do I need to do this to get the fluid running
thru the servos or can I just bleed as is. I'm using a vacuum pump for this
job, any thoughts on that?
                                                     Regards  Ben

FREDERICK  (BEN) RODGERS.CD
Born in Belfast, Northern Ireland,
Author of "lily and me" a great book and a great read .
Order on line at amazon
Visit my web page  http://home.netscape.ca/~rodgl/