[ROVERNET - UK] Rover event

David Sheuring rovertcv8 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 24 03:22:46 BST 2007

Well....it about 700 miles from my house to CT...I
dont believe in pushing my luck. I have done it once
and was successful....however, dont need to push on
Muphey's law...now do we!!!!!!!
And, for another thing.....I would feel better in the
car being protected from traveling on I95...thru NY
city. Just wont do THAT!!!!!!
Cheers
David