[ROVERNET - UK] Dip it in zinc

Eric Russell p6rovers at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 1 01:27:30 BST 2007

Anders,
Although your picture was not available, the hanging
P6 was dramatic.  How much do they ask for that kind
of job?

I've used Zinga paint which I bought through the
industrial sandblasters who worked on both my P6
restorations.
http://www.zinga-uk.com/

Eric

http://www.jyderup-sandblaeseri.dk/Bilgrafik/rover.html

> Yesterday I  learned to my astonishment that someone
> here in Denmark
> actually can do and have performed the job of
> dipping a P6 in floating
> zinc. Just notice what is hanging right on this home
> page:
> http://www.tychsen.dk/
>
> Anders Hedelund

Webmaster of The Rover Car Club of Canada
Website:  http://www.roverclub.ca/
Webmaster of a variety of sites from:
http://www.websrus.ca