[ROVERNET - UK] digest format

Eric Russell p6rovers at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 2 18:40:20 BST 2007

Whaaaattttt?  You don't like to drought/flood method?

OK.

Eric
PS.  Look at the bottom of every Roevrnet message.
There is a hot link to the Info apge where you insert
your email address and change all your options.  eg.
You're going on holiday so you click the box for "No
Mail".

Eric

--- Laine Colley <twinklsun at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Listmaster: please (Puh-leeze!) switch me from
> digest format to
> individual emails.

Webmaster of The Rover Car Club of Canada
Website:  http://www.roverclub.ca/
Webmaster of a variety of sites from:
http://www.websrus.ca