[ROVERNET - UK] Three things to ask

Eric Russell p6rovers at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 2 23:07:43 BST 2007

Modification to Glen's answer:
1.  On the bottom of every message, there is a
reference via a hotlink to get to the back-up list and
photos.
2.  In event of a Rovernet server crash (3 times in my
memory), we will not be able to tell anyone what
happened.  Anyone, EXCEPT those who have also
subscribed to the back up list.  In event of a crash,
everybody on the back-up list will know and we can
operate from that list until further notice.
3.  That "Yahoo Groups" list also has the feature
where registered members can see and post photos.
So,.....you COULD post them to a Rovernet website but
not this, exact, list.
4.  The hangup is that you have to have a Yahoo email
account to post photos.  You have to go to the Yahoo
mail website, sign up for a free email account, and
then use that address and your password to log into
the Rover-Net website.

Hope that helps.
Eric

--- Glen Wilson <rovercar at comcast.net> wrote:

> Laine Colley wrote:
> > 3) I think I can share photos now. Anyone wanna
> see her?
> >
> > Laine
> >
> The P4, yes!
>
> Can't send pics to Rovernet, but I can put them up
> on the web if they
> aren't already there.
>
> Glen

Webmaster of The Rover Car Club of Canada
Website:  http://www.roverclub.ca/
Webmaster of a variety of sites from:
http://www.websrus.ca