[ROVERNET - UK] repaint

Eric Russell p6rovers at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 3 18:04:01 BST 2007

If someone offers a colour suggestion for your car, I
believe I can acquire the paint code for PPG
Automobile paint.  They let me have access to online
information  :-)

Eric

--- Laine Colley <twinklsun at yahoo.com> wrote:

> It is a repaint, thought they tried their best to
> match it. The
> color visible beneath is more indigo, so it was dark
> blue. The
> dark blue paint patch bottle is still in the kit,
> too.
>
> The engine had a vin from a RHD from overseas, but
> the body is
> 6480000012. It makes me wonder if it has the
> original points.
>
> What other info would you like?
>
> Laine

Webmaster of The Rover Car Club of Canada
Website:  http://www.roverclub.ca/
Webmaster of a variety of sites from:
http://www.websrus.ca