[ROVERNET - UK] repaint

Robert Arnold webgeezer at warbaby.com
Fri Aug 3 19:06:48 BST 2007

The Auntie is so cute it's just begging for a Hello Kitty-themed paint job.

R.

--

--
Website: http://www.warbaby.com

"The follies which a man regrets most are those he didn't commit when
he had the opportunity"
- Helen Rowland

"Of what value are our lives if we are not prepared to risk them in
the pursuit of pleasure?"
- Isak Dinneson