[ROVERNET - UK] Kent And Sheila's Texas Hospitality

Kent Kinard kkinard at wcc.net
Mon Aug 6 17:38:16 BST 2007

Thanks, Rich.
It was a delightful time indeed.  Hopefully we will have a
little less rain in Dallas next spring and we can show Kip
a few more Rovers.

Just so the rest of you will know, Rich left with a seat
and bumper and some small items but will be back to
salvage a heated rear screen.  All are going on his very
low mileage P6B.

I should have a garage sale before our next move.  We
could make it a national event...except there are no motel
rooms within forty miles...

Roverly,
Kent K.