[ROVERNET - UK] Spotted: Yellow NADA 3500S on a car carrier...

Glen Wilson rovercar at comcast.net
Tue Aug 7 21:12:43 BST 2007

Just heard from someone in NS who has several TC's and is looking for
rear calipers for a 3500S. I asked him if he just bought a yellow car
and am waiting to hear back.

Are the rear calipers on all P6's identical, or did the Dunlop cars have
different rear calipers? Anyone have a rebuildable set of rear calipers?
If you needed some yourself, how would you source them? Are they
difficult to rebuild with brass or ss inserts?

Glen