[ROVERNET - UK] SD1 AC Refurb

vic muscat vic94087 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 9 19:31:47 BST 2007

Hi,
I've got the SD-1 back on the road after a 9 year
hibernation.
I'd like to get the AC system working. I can't recall,
but I think it came minus the belts and the fuse type
thing on the compressor. Other than that it is intact.
The compressor will rotate a bit by hand and when
pushing down one of the valves I got a tiny bit of gas
then nothing.
I have the shop manual. Has anyone got any advice?
I've searched the archives but didn't find anything.
Thanks, Vic