[ROVERNET - UK] Was: original NADA 3500 S right-hand-drive !, now WHAT??

Aidrian Bridgeman-Sutton smokeandsteam at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 20:14:49 BST 2007

Eric

I think the point is that these were specials built for Rover execs;
they were RHD but with the ameneties usually otherwise only offered on
the NA spec cars, such as power steerting, power windows and aircon,
whereas home market cars were never offered to the general public with
these options

As such they weren't "NADA" cars but were built to the general NADA
specs, though probably not with the Federal emissions systems

Aidrian