[ROVERNET - UK] Rover Clubs North East USA.

James Radcliffe j_radcliffe at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 14 01:24:01 BST 2007

I live in Upstate NY and just thought I would get some input from the group=
 as to which Rover club might provide the best oppertunity to meet other li=
ke minded Rover nuts. I live 60 miles south or Rochester NY.  Since my Rove=
r 2000 TC will be registered by the end of the week I thought that maybe I =
should join a more local club. I am a member of the Rover Car Club of South=
 Australia, however to get classic insurance I think that they might have t=
rouble believing that I am going to use my US Rover for Club activities.

Also does anyone have any experience with JT Taylor insurance?

James.