[ROVERNET - UK] SU needle valve interchange MGC and P6 2000TC

Brian Humphreys brian_humphreys at btconnect.com
Tue Aug 14 17:09:55 BST 2007

Hi Nathan,

Your HS8's are listed on the Burlen Fuels website, I think they might have
mis-typed the year with the engine cc though! (My Haynes SU Carburettor book
says the AUD 254 is for a 1967/68 USA TC). Burlen are the 'owners' of the SU
these days and this link should provide you with all the legit new spares
for your carbies.

http://www.burlen.co.uk/partList.aspx?carbSpec=aud%20254

You need a AAA needle at £7.00 each plus tax/postage etc.

Brian