[ROVERNET - UK] NAS P6B w.Electric sunroof, Minilites

Kent Kinard kkinard at wcc.net
Wed Aug 15 21:17:16 BST 2007

No, I'm a reasonable man with simple tastes.  If I really
wanted a Cyclops, I probably would have picked up the one
in Tuscon or the one north of Dallas.  I already have far
too much money in my P5B Coupe to change horses at this
point and even though I don't know what Dirk paid for his
(the asking price was US$16,000 and having seen the car I
wouldn't have quibbled), I think one per Roverite is
sufficient (Don't remind me of the first one I bought
which was worse than Chris'.)   I'm fascinated by Dirk's
LHD 105R but I'd settle for one of the early
(post-cyclops) 75's.  He has a pair and there are pluses
and minuses to restoring each.  My '52 "75" was heavily
damaged by the hail storm and it was marginal for
restoration even before that.  I mentioned it to him when
I was up there but at the time didn't have much to trade
that would give him incentive (What do you give the man
who has everything for Christmas?).  Maybe he will be a
little more interested now:-)

Rovereservedly,
Kent K.