[ROVERNET - UK] 2000 TC carb needle valves/ MGC

Nathan Obuch nathanobuch at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 15 23:17:53 BST 2007

Slats,
      I am quite positive it is a HS... there are
plastic lines running to the jets and the three screws
around the periphery of the float chamber lid.
     Also, the floats themselves do not have a "donut"
type shape...the top of the float is solid.
      I went ahead and order the MGC HS6 parts and
will report back if/when they work! I can also take
some pictures at that time for future reference
illustrating the "free floating float." Might be a
couple of weeks before I have the time to get to it.

regards,
      Nathan