[ROVERNET - UK] carb question

Slatskars slatskars at comcast.net
Thu Aug 16 22:18:58 BST 2007

Ben,

Had to go to one of my two local experts, but came up with the answers. The
AUD 280 will fit an Austin MAXI MK II 1800 1968-70 or a 1968 Austin Marina.
With the manifold it would probably also be a very good replacement carb for
a rubber bumper MGB to replace the Zenith-Stromberg. The Aud 256 is off of a
1967-68 Jag 240.

Hope that helps.

Slats