[ROVERNET - UK] Battery Charging, in or out of the car

Slatskars slatskars at comcast.net
Fri Aug 17 02:01:00 BST 2007

Dave,

Go to www.harborfreight.com  part number 42292-1VGA. It is listed as a
Battery Float Charger. Current price is $7.49. I know that if you were in
the US and walked into one of their stores it is $6.99 US. I don't know what
the exchange rate is, but $7.49 is an awful lot less than $166.00. these
things are so inexpensive that I have several of them. Keep one for the
riding mower in addition to a couple of MG's & the P-5.

Slats